Did you know we depend on Memberships?
As with most nonprofit arts organizations, ticket prices cover only a portion of our costs. As a Member, you support our programs and get benefits, too!
The Best In Film
As a Member of the Amherst Cinema you help us keep the reels rolling with first-run independent film, critically acclaimed documentaries, foreign language cinema, retrospectives of classic masterpieces, and more. And you save money every time you come to the movies!
Education and Cultural Arts
Your annual Membership helps us offer a wide range of superb films and provide educational and cultural programs to diverse audiences, including visits by acclaimed and emerging filmmakers, talks by film experts, student film festivals, film series, and rare and treasured archive films.
one year membership
Individual: Adult $60 ($40 tax deduction), Senior (65+) $40 (tax deduction $25), Student (w/ID) $40 (tax deduction $25)
Dual: 2 Adults $105 ($70 tax deduction), 2 Seniors/Students (65+) $65 (tax deduction $40), 1 Adult & 1 Senior/Student $85 (tax deduction $55)
Carry your Member card and have the satisfaction of supporting your nonprofit independent cinema, plus:
- Discounted Member-only ticket prices
- Free popcorn or soda (6 per year)
- Free admission to any regular movie on your birthday
- Eligibility for Member of the Month drawing
- Weekly email movie updates (optional)
- Participation in the nationwide Art House Visting Members Program
one year membership
Individual: All ages: $300 (tax deduction $270)
Dual: All Ages: $500 (tax deduction $450)
your extra generosity makes a major impact on our year-round cultural programming!
- All Silver Memberships benefits PLUS
- Bring a friend - one guest can also be admitted at the Member-ticket price
- Free popcorn or soda every time you buy a ticket
- Invitations to donor events
JOIN OR RENEW FOR TWO YEARS AND RECEIVE TWO EXTRA MONTHS FOR FREE!
Now as a Member, you can also enter our monthly drawing and win a month of free movies. Enter every time you come see a film!
Amherst Cinema Arts Center, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) corporation. All gifts are tax deductible as permitted by law. Our federal tax ID # is 04-3456950